Sunday, July 25, 2004

Me blogging for the first time!!!

   ok,so this is my first time blogging ,I don't even noe how this thing works yet or wat I'm suppose to do here..Got to noe abt blogging through hello.
...
    one day away from my test and my brain is still filled with air..Can't seem to absorb watever I'm reading.....Feel like a pathetic piece of crap.....I'm doomed to die when the results come out...Hopefully I'll be better prepared fort my trials....So stressed out man my life!!! After this got piano exam ...Still can't get my darned pieces together(not that I'm da one that wants to sit for  the examz,got forced into it by my mom...hrrmmph).....Then after that is my trials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................................
 
 
103 days to eternal damnition........

2 Comments:

Blogger | j-ann* | said...

hahaha... remove the 0... that is how many more days we have till eternal damnation

Friday, October 22, 2004 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

it's ME! ME! ME!...
update your blog la!!!!!!
hahahaha!~

Friday, October 22, 2004 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home