Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy valentines and international friendship day!!!

Happy valentines day everybody!!!
ahhh today me so paiseh only..din noe that valentines day is such a big deal here in singapore!!everyone was like giving each other gifts...darn i din bring anything...haha..so was more of a receiver rather than a giver!!!the guys in my class were super sweet!!!! all of them pulled cash and bought all the girls in the class a red rose...damn nice ppl...cost them a bomb..haha i found out that each of them has to shell out 5 dollars cos there were more girls than guys in the class.
anyway the only downside of the day is that my angel(the one supposed to get me stuff for v day)did not or forgot to give me my prezzie...cheh!!
campus rumpus is around the corner and guess what??!!i didn't sell any tickets yet !!!ahhhh gonna die..no one to extort!...dun think me cg tutor will be to happy with the fact that i din sell any but wat the heck!
neway all the teachers are going test crazy gonna have three lecture test next week!!!dead!!!really lost for physics and maths....haha...gonna kamikaze during the test dee...three topics each...dead!!chem also three topics of calculations....haih lecturer damn heartless...*blex*
anyway got to go...study time dee.
signing off,
nianz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home