Monday, February 06, 2006

THANKSSSS!

i am an official talk-without-thinking-twice-IDIOT!!.period.i think i'm born without one of the most crucial part of my brain-the think twice department.

it all happened during english class.ok...so i don't particularly like the teacher-which happens to be the lady that suggested the "journal" writing which i have yet to do.but still it's no excuse for what i have just done in english class approximately 3 hours ago.i feel like hurling myself down a 20-storey building.
this is gonna make my already bad track record with this teacher WORST!!!

ok i guess you guys wanna know what happened.

it was superextremelyfreakingboring english class as usual.my teacher,which i will call miss S from this point forth, was showing us a few transparencies of sample journal entries to the class.she was standing in front of the OHP,blocking my view from the projected image.so i asked her to take a step to the side so i'll be able to view her this-is-so-issue-based journal entries.

me:ms.S can you please move to the side a little as to not block my view*putting on the most polite voice that i possibly can when speaking to her*

ms.S: no.i'll be standing here.you can move to the side so you can be closer to him.

me(thinking):WTF! you suggesting that i'm having an affair with him in front of the whole bloody class???

and without thinking twice,i looked at her in the face and went "THANKSSS!"

OMG! i still can't believe that i just did that!!omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!

i just like ...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone please kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home