Wednesday, April 05, 2006

you got tagged!

I just found out wat got tagged means..lol…so slow la me..lol neways got tagged by chung lern=)well here it goes=)
Mark your confessions:
[ ] I'm afraid of the quiet.(not really=p)
[*] I am really ticklish. (Please don't try to tickle me)
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark.
[ ] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night
[ ] I am homosexual. (choy!)
[*] I believe in true love.(*nods)
[ ] I've ran away from home.
[ ] I listen to political music.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad
[*] I stayed out all night. (plenty of times for camps!those were the days la=))
[*] I open up to others easily. (to people I’m comfortable with-yes)
[*] I am keeping a secret from the world. (*shhhhh!!)
[ ] I watch the news. (I don’t even have TV!!)
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs. (Not my kinda music)
[*] I love Disney movies. (love’em all!)
[ ] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[*] I don't kill bugs.(was once known as bug protector..lol)
[*] I curse once in awhile.(trying to cut down d la..)
[ ] I have (had) "x"s in my screen name.
[*] I've slipped and fell in public.(lol..all the times,drains and stairs being the major accident scenes..lol)
[*] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.(was once known as Ms.LOL.so you go figure)
[ ] I love Spam. (haven’t tried wouldn’t know)
[ ] I bake well. (can can only la)
[*] I have worn pajamas to class.(guilty as charged)
[*] I have owned something from Abercrombie. (super de duper friggin many!!)
[ ] I have a job. (never did)
[ ] Talked on a phone for 5+hours(-_-“)
[ ] I love Dr. Phil.
[*] I like someone.(*grins**nods*)
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[*] I am self-conscious. (bwahahaha!!)
[*] I love to laugh. (definitely!)
[*] I have tried alcohol.(yet to get wasted)
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[ ] I have tried a cigarette
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day. .(there are cooler ways to die)
[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies. (uwaaa!!the boring-est book in the world !!didn’t make it thru the first chapter)
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[*] I have a few scars. (banyak!since I fall a lot!!)
[*] I've been out of this country. (almost every year)
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[*] I love chocolate. (to bits=p)
[ ] I bite my nails.
[ ] I am not comfortable with being me. (wouldn’t wanna be someone else)
[ ] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[*] Gotten lost in the city. (plenty of times!!)
[*] Thought of suicide before.
[ ] Seen a shooting star.
[ ] Had a serious surgery.
[*] Gone out in public in your pajamas. (loads of times!!I TAK TAU MALU!!)
[ ] Have kissed a stranger.
[*] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of the same sex.
[ ]Been in a fist fight.
[ ] Been arrested.
[*] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose. (lol)
[*] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] Made out in an elevator. (that’ll be fun=p)
[ ] Swore at your parents.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose
.[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Gotten stiches.
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[*] Bitten someone. (I guess??small time la.must defend myself from my bro mah)[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[*] Gotten the chicken pox.
[*] Crashed into a car. (twice!but I wasn’t the driver.)
[ ] Been to Japan.
[*] Ridden in a taxi. (Duhhh!! Who hasn't??)
[ ] Shoplifted.
[ ] Been fired.(never had a job)
[*] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. (Well it happens doesn't it??)
[ ] Stole something from your job. (never had a job)
[ ] Gone on a blind date .
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] Been to Europe.(I wish!)
[ ] Slept with a co-worker
[ ] Been married.
[ ] Gotten divorced.
[*] Saw someone/something dying.
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[ ] Been to Canada.
[*] Been on a plane.
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar.
[*] Eaten sushi. (me HEART sushi!!!!!)
[ ] Been snowboarding.
[*] Been skiing.
[*] Been ice skating.
[*] Cried in public. (urrghh!!embarassing,and out of all places I had to hide under the toilet sink!!)
[ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed.
[ ] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have.
[*] Thought of someone almost 24/7. (like now??*blex* )
[ ] Hate the world.

i wanna tag:
Amy
Sookie
Desmond
Jason
Jack shen
Lu xian
Jien ann(if your blog is still alive tht is)

2 Comments:

Blogger | j-ann* | said...

girl.. since when have u (quote) "yet to get wasted"????
then q-bar that time? don't tell me u were fine. haahahahaha
anyway.. i did this questionaire thingy. my blog has been resurrected for the time being. lol
muax girl

Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:17:00 AM  
Blogger nianz said...

i wasn't wasted just super high!!
btw,
[*]made out in an elevator

Sunday, July 16, 2006 8:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home