Thursday, August 03, 2006

Got this off LuXian’s blog

Am bored,so bear with me.

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
“something that gives rise to astonishment.It’s not like that for adults.”

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
The monitor!!

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
MTV Movie Awards I think.I don’t have a TV.so sue me.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
620pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
618pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Jim Brickman on my HIFI

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Just came back from college.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Errm.Was readin isabellybutton’s blog.

9. What are you wearing?
Gay purple Ausmat shirt, denim mini and a pink swatch skin=)

10. Did you dream last night?
Didn’t dream.Dead tired and stuffed silly with baskins and violet crumbles that I had at jann’s at like 12am.lol.

11. When did you last laugh?
IN physics class.hard not to when you’re sitting in between adilah and sun-j.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A beach pareo with lotsa pictures on it

13. Seen anything weird lately?
a girl that looked like she had too much orange juice to drink.she was literally yellow in colour!!
14. What do you think of this quiz?
something to do when you’re bored like me=)

15. What is the last film you saw?victor/victoria.compulsory viewing by Sothy.quite nice though,by Sothy’s standards.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
EVERYTHING that I fancy.which is just too many to list down here.lol.i’m materialistic.so shoot me.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
as much as I advocate feminism at times,I still think that women are the weaker sex=)I think it’s nice when guys protect girls=)I have this thing for male chivalry=)

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would eliminate hate and animosity.war sucks.

19. Do you like to dance?
only when I’m in my room or really high=)

20. George Bush:is the President of the USA!!!!

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Miracle. Followed by some Chinese name that I have yet to think of.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
INSERT MACHO SOUNDING NAME HERE. Followed by some Chinese name. I’m a sucker for Chinese name. Thinking about I my kids may only have Chinese names.=)

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?Yup.

i tag whover tht's reading this that has a blog.cept LuXian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home