Sunday, August 12, 2007

feeling alone in a world chockful of people

well,i am going to begin with an apology for not updating my blog for the longest time.things here are kinda boring,well not boring per se,but just normal.

haven't been posting cos I'm pretty busy,lotsa biochem stuff which i don't completely understand to struggle with everyday,assignment( which forces me to go on a diet) and group project.

to add icing to the half crumbling cake,I'm now battling with homesickness on a daily basis.To think that i would have gotten over it after living away from home for almost 3 years.I know as i physically mature,I'll still be that little 5 year old that constantly needs to be showered by copious amounts of love by her family.

Will be counting the days,hours,minutes and seconds till we meet again my dearest family.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

biochem? u must b 1st yr engineering.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so long.. peace.

Monday, January 28, 2008 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger Krishna said...

I dont know you but you will be as beautiful in memories as you were in person. God bless.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 7:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may not know you, I may not have seen you, but to know that you have passed on really makes me sad, may you be reborn and have a happier life, as a person as a human, I love you with all my heart, may you rest in peace....

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May you rest in peace ...

Monday, February 04, 2008 9:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless. Peace

Saturday, February 16, 2008 11:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home