Friday, March 04, 2005

I SAW UTT!!!!

OMG!!!!singapore's such a small place...i saw like two celebs in the two short months i've been here wth!!! stayed in m'sia for 17 years never even seen an inkling of a celeb but over here suddenly swamped with them!!!....but m'sia's a nicer place to live in anyway(no offence singaporeans...me staying loyal to me homeland...blame it on nationalisme..but i'm proud to be malaysian!!!)
anyway,i saw my first celeb during campus rumpus(SAJC funfair)one of my jc's super grand seniors,stephanie sun,decided to come back to her alma mater to spice the fair up a lil...my was she swamped by ppl(i got a close up pic,no zoom,seriously close up no joke!!!post it up here when i get back .sorry la but no program to download the pics here)anyway step actually spoke to the whole school during her visit and sang(more like read...she claims that she has already forgotten it after graduating 8 years ago) the college song!!
oh then celeb #2 is the ultimate cutie UTT!!!MUahahahahaha...get very very very very very jealous ppl!!!actually don't be too jealuos...din really get to see him up close..DAMN!!!saw utt during my civics group(sumthing like class) bbq in east coast park...he was bicycling with another person..didn't noe who he was initially until my cg rep pointed out...then the rest of us went like OMG OMG!it's utt!!!rather lame i noe...but who won't be stunned?? natt(a thai guy from my class)decided to chase him on blades(wee ask him to claiming that utt's his countryman so they had to exchange a few greetings)..and reported that utt was filming so he didn't want to disturb him with a bunch of thai greetings...darn..sorry i couldn't get a photo of him cause my camera was in the bike rental shop at that time...(really no luck man!!!)
anyway i think i'll be back on the 9th night to collect my results with you guys on the tenth...AHHH!!!!i'm so so so so so so damn scared!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home