Sunday, September 24, 2006

i prolly got the hershey's kisses instead of a whole bar of chocolate.

haven't been updating for ages.sorry to everyone that bothered to drop by my blog just to be dissappointed by the image of my last post.

Anyway the past couple of months have been the most difficult and depressing months of my relatively short life. I’ve been served with rejection after rejection. It’s really disheartening to be the only one left out and it’s really depressing to feel unwanted.

I feel stupid, small and useless.

Sometimes I feel like giving up.

Sometimes I feel all of this is not worth fighting for anymore.

I’m quite sick and tired of having to fight this never ending battle with the odds placed against me.

I may think I’m unlucky, most people probably think I am anyway, but when I think about it, I’m probably one lucky girl and don’t realize it when I let myself get consumed by my own self pity and sorrows. I fail to see the many people that love and care for me. If not for this series of unfortunate news, I may not have been able to realize that there are many people out there that love and care for me. when I fell, time and time again, these people helped me out tirelessly, helping me to get me on my feet again and making sure that I’m alright. Thank you to all that stood by me and lent me your shoulder to cry on as I bawl my eyeballs out.i’m eternally grateful.

They say everything happens for a reason.

The reason better be good.lol.

4 Comments:

Blogger fljs said...

hey since i cant tag u bcuz ur tagbox got virus...anyway dont give up so easily..i'm sure one day u'll realise about being love by all ur close one...dont worry so much..anyway like wat u say...everything happen for a reason...so cheer :)seeya around after holiday

Monday, September 25, 2006 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger chunglern said...

Like it or not, good or bad, everything happens for a reason, consciously or unconsciously. Our lives are just like another chapter of a storybook. And like a stormy weather which always follows by sunshine with blue skies, good things happen, always come after the bad ones... Whatever happens, you know there’s people like me around to support you no matter what! We’ll bring you umbrella when there’s a storm, so you won’t get so wet, to last until the sunshine comes. =)

Every happening makes you stronger day by day. Like you always say, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!” Be strong dear. Nothing is impossible... Don’t give up even until the very last moment, when you’re still breathing! Fight until the end...

I love you darling dear. *gives ning2 a big bear hug!

Monday, September 25, 2006 1:36:00 PM  
Blogger Des said...

lolz is dat abt the hershey's kisses and choco bar again??
lolz anyway nice to see u strong again haha stay precious

Saturday, October 14, 2006 12:42:00 AM  
Blogger nianz said...

hey everyone,thanks for the support=)

spyd3r:lol...yeah got the hershey's kisses and choco bar thing from the conversation with you=)

Saturday, October 14, 2006 5:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home